Countdown: FPVNation Cup - Stage 1
Before the start of the OLYMPIC Winter Games on February 9th, it’s time to announce the Tiny Winter Games, taking place on February 4th in Virton.
1. Nobody will have to fly to South Korea
2. there will be no ice, nor snow
3. nobody will have to compete alone
This will not be a traditional race, nor a team run like the one in October. Teams of 4 will have to solve different challenges in order to achieve the best score. For those who would like to participate without having team mates yet, do not worry! There will be the possibility to find your dream team on-site.
Concerning the whoops, there’s 3 simple rules:
– prop guards are obligatory
– only 1S LiPos allowed (High Voltage LiPos included)
– a 25mw VTX is obligatory
Participation fee: 10€/pilot (paid on-site), free entry for non-pilots.
Snacks and drinks available.
We’ll meet in Virton at 10.30 am.
Registrations accepted until January 31st.